Mmmm. I don’t know about you, but I’m a huge cookie dough fan. The sad thing is, the real version is high in sugar, highly processed and contains a whopping dose of saturated fat. Luckily, I have a healthier alternative that is protein-packed and just as satisfying. This healthy cookie dough in a mug hits the spot!
Healthy Cookie Dough in a Mug:
5 minutes or less
- 1 scoop protein powder (I use vanilla, but you can also try chocolate)
- 1/4-1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp. dark chocolate chips (I like mine frozen)
- 1 tbsp. almond butter or peanut butter, if desired
- 1 tbsp – 1/4 cup almond/coconut/soy milk or water, as needed
1 tbsp. brown sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, stevia or other sweetener, if desired.
Combine all ingredients in a mug and mix until you find a good consistency. Enjoy!
What’s your favorite dessert? Whether from Pinterest or the ingredients in your kitchen, there’s usually a healthier alternative.
Comment below with your favorite recipes! Check out my full library here.